Click Image to Enlarge
(Click to enlarge)
Take control of your indoor environment with the T4700 programmable line voltage thermostat by Honeywell. This precise unit maintains temperatures within one degree of your preferred settings. The T4700 comes in two- and four-wire models and works with resistance-rated electric baseboard heating and fan-forced air equipment. Permanent override accommodates seasonal weather shifts, and temporary override offers comfort during unseasonably warm or cool spells. A 10-year retention program maintains settings for use after seasonal setbacks. Choose this affordable unit, and discover why it's our top pick among programmable line voltage thermostats!
Note: The T4700 models are being discontinued.
They will be replaced by the TL8230A1003.
J. Kalleberg - Staten Island, Ny
"This product works very well right out of the box. Easy installation and clear directions made this purchase a no-brainer. Looking forward to seeing it pay for itself with reduced heating bills."
Ratings are based on overall quality, efficiency, and value of the product compared to related products.
|Availability: Usually ships same business day
|List Price: $119.95
Our Price: $87.95
|WINTER IS ON ITS WAY - GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW
SAVE AN EXTRA 5% ONLINE ONLY BY USING CODE "HEAT" DURING CHECKOUT
SPECIAL SALE ENDS TONIGHT***
Order Your Heating Products NOW Before The Rush
- T4700B is a double-pole single-throw, 4-wire switch type
- Digital temperature sensing and control
- Precise control maintains temperature within one degree
- Liquid crystal display indicates temperature and load status
- Attractive contemporary styling
- Temperature Range: 45-80 degrees F (7-27 degrees C)
- Simple push-button programming
- Temporary temperature override
- Permanent override for seasonal shutdown
- Rugged molded thermoplastic housing with captive mounting screws
- Suitable for electric heaters such as convectors, radiant cable, and non-inductive rated, fan-forced heaters
- Directly replaces 240-VAC resistive-rated (up to 16 A maximum of 8-ft. baseboard heater length and 3,800 W) line voltage thermostats
- Patented, long-life electronic switch and power supply with no polarized lead wire connections
- Convenient 10-year program retention protects against loss of program settings during seasonal setback periods
- 7-day selectable programming
- 2-wire 240-VAC electric baseboard patented CoolSwitch provides long life and reliable performance
- NEW Honeywell line voltage thermostat with a complete 1-year warranty