Click Image to Enlarge
(Click to enlarge)
Q-Mark LFK204 2,000 Watt Electric Wall Heater
Provides Uniform Warmth and Long Service Life - Great for Adding Supplementary Heat!
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships today if ordered by 1:00PM(PST)
List Price: $299.95
Our Price: $209.95
|SAVE AN EXTRA 5% OFF THIS PRODUCT WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY|
Use code "HEAT" on checkout
|For a high capacity, heavy-duty fan-forced wall heater, purchase the Qmark
LFK204. This 2,000 heater can be used almost anywhere in residential, commercial or industrial
settings and performs well in motels, entryways, playrooms, basements, workshops, garages, stores and other large areas.
Easy to Install
The QMark LFK204 electric wall heater has a three piece design for easy installation and a Northern white louvered cover.
Uniform Heat and Long Service Life
The rugged stamped steel front cover provides a down-flow air pattern and is finished in Navajo white. Uniform heat and long service life is provided by the steel finned metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperature.
A two pole thermostat is included so that you are able to turn the heater all the way off.
The Qmark LFK204 has a built-in thermal cut out that disconnects power in event of overheating due to accidental blockage and a fan delay switch that energizes the fan only after the elements are heated to prevent unheated air from being discharged. The fan motor is also only de-energized after the residual heat has dissipated when the heat is shut off.
Long Life, Low Maintenance
The fan motor is permanently lubricated and totally enclosed to ensure long life, low maintenance and gently distribute warmth throughout room area.
Features and Specifications:
- Model: Qmark LFK204
- Product Type: Electric wall heater
- Product Dimensions: 19'' x 16'' x 5.5'' / (wall cutout) 18'' x 14.5'' x 4''
- Product Weight: 21 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Model: Q-Mark LFK204
- BTU Output: 6824
- Amps: 8.3
- Watts: 2000
- Volts: 240/208
- Coverage Area: Up to 200 Square Feet
- Number of Pieces: 3-piece design
- Heating Element: Steel finned metal sheath electric heating element
- Cover: Stamped steel cover panel
- Thermostat: Integrated double pole thermostat
- Safety: Thermal safety switch and hole plug for tamper-resistant installation
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Mounting Options: Can be recessed into a wall or surface mounted
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed fan motor
- Designed for either wall recess or surface mounting
- Thermal cutout shuts off the heater in the event of overheating
- Commercial grade steel construction ensures long service life
- Heating element is guaranteed for five years
- Covers rooms up to 200 square feet
- Can be wired with a standard 90° C wire
- Ideal for adding supplementary heat to light-duty residential and commercial applications
- Can be recessed into a wall or surface mounted
Real Customer Testimonials
Name: GunnyDate: 03/26/2010Location:
Bremerton, WAItem: Q-Mark LFK204 Wall HeaterOverall Rating:
Good experience, product arrived well packed and in a timely fashion. Good quality, American made, works great. I plan on ordering more from this firm in the future.
Name: MichaelDate: 03/06/2010Location:
Hillsboro, ORItem: Q-Mark LFK204 Wall HeaterOverall Rating:
We used this heater as a replacement for an old, broken Intertherm wall unit. It is amazing. The room heats up in an instant and can get to near sauna conditions is you really crank it up.
This was perfect for what we wanted. Thanks for the great product.
Featured Products You May Also Be Interested In: