The Best Wall Heaters for Any Type of Space
Looking for a way to stay warm this winter? Consider using a wall heater. Electric wall heaters are an ideal source of heat that warms spaces quickly and efficiently. Simply turn them on and you'll enjoy a warmer environment in no time.
So where do you use a wall heater? Wall heaters are ideal for individual spaces. The size of the wall heater and the motor wattage determines the amount of heat you'll receive. But typically, wall heaters are designed to warm any space from a bathroom to a garage or factory.
In this article we've tried to explain how electric wall heaters can be a great addition to any space. So whatever your heating needs are this is a great option.
Wall Heater Varieties
Wall Heaters for Your Garage:
If you need a garage heater, something to eliminate the cold this winter, consider installing an electric wall heater. These spaces aren't typically connected to your home's central heating system. On top of that they're not usually insulated and the large garage doors let cold air seep in. So a garage can get very cold during the fall and winter months. A wall heater is the perfect option and here's why:
- Garage models are larger and stronger than indoor options
- Offer an average of 5,000 watts and 17,000 BTU's of heating
- Durable design means they'll last a long time
- Provide a vast amount of warmth
- Make outdoor tasks bearable during the winter months
Wall Heaters for Your Warehouse/Factory:
In the winter, factories can be extremely cold. Workers aren't as productive when they can barely move cold fingers. Electric wall heaters allow your employees to stay productive. They're an ideal heating option that will cut through the cold in a quick, efficient manner.
- Provide ample heat in a cold environment
- Offer heavy-duty steel construction designed to weather factory elements
- Offer high BTU's and wattage to meet the needs of a factory environment
- Eradicates cold winter air quickly and efficiently
Wall Heaters for Your Home:
An in-home wall heater will eliminate the winter chill in no time. Place one near a window to counteract the cold air that is seeping in. There are also models small enough to place underneath cabinets. You'll no longer have to bundle up with covers in a room that doesn't have an even distribution of heat. Here are some more benefits:
- Provides enough heat to make you comfortable
- Ideal for bathrooms, bedrooms, dens, laundry rooms, or any other space requiring additional heat
- They cost pennies to run
- They're easy to operate
- Offer an adjustable thermostat, wattage control, and a timer, that makes it a cost effective option
- Effectively warms individual spaces and eliminates the need to use a central heating unit
- Can be safely placed out of reach of small children and pets
Outdoor Wall Heaters:
Outdoor wall heaters also known as wall mounted patio heaters are perfect for heating backyard patios. So if you enjoy the outdoors but find it too cold to sit outside, install a patio wall heater. It will keep you feeling toasty even in the colder months so you can extend your outdoor season. Check out the other great benefits:
- Offer adjustable thermostats, wattage, fan speeds, and timers
- Secures easily to a variety of overhead patio covers
- Make year round barbequing comfortable
- Allows for indoor and outdoor entertaining, an ideal option for you and guests
- Provides substantial warmth on a cold winter night
Wall heaters offer a number of heating options. Radiant heat provides warmth without moving the air. Convection heat exchanges cold air for warm air. And micathermic heat combines air exchange and radiant heat.
Convection heat is ideal for factory or garage heating. And radiant heat is perfect for patio heating. Your choice of heater should be based on the type of heat desired and where you plan to install it.
Which Wall Heater Variety is Right for You?
Clearly there are a variety of wall heaters to choose from, so consider your needs before selecting one.
You might want room ventilation, if so then a convection wall heater is the perfect choice. Or you might prefer radiant heat that simply warms the air around you without providing ventilation. Still, you might fancy both. Micathermic technology offers both convection and radiant heat in one package.
All of these wall heaters are effective. They provide enough heat to warm spaces quickly and easily.
Worried about installation? An electric wall unit is easy to install. Some models simply mount on a wall or ceiling while others are recessed in the wall. Regardless of the design, installation is simple, and most varieties include mounting brackets to make the process even simpler.
So Why Invest in a Wall Heater?
So Many Benefits:
- Warm small spaces quickly
- Provide extra warmth where you need it most
- Quick and easy to install
- Great space-savers
- Uses very little electricity
- Let you control the heat
- Perfect for a variety of settings
Just to Recap
Need to warm indoor spaces like a bathroom, bedroom, or den then choose an in-home wall heater. There are multiple varieties available, all of which are guaranteed to meet your needs.
Are you planning on outdoor entertaining? Perhaps you're arranging a New Years Eve party? Install a patio wall heater to keep you and your guests feeling warm. A patio wall heater is a terrific way to allow guests to mingle in and out of the house.
Maybe you need to warm a garage or workspace. If so, there are a variety of options available. There's no need for you or anyone else to endure a cold working environment. Installing a wall heater makes workspaces comfortable.
Whatever your needs, a wall heater will meet them.